There are many different ways you can use our service – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a StreamATL Account, we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
• What information StreamATL collects and why StreamATL collects it.
• How StreamATL uses that information.
• The choices StreamATL offers, including how to access and update information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
StreamATL collects information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online.
StreamATL collects information in two ways:
• Information you give us. Many of StreamATL’s services require you to sign up for a StreamATL Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing feature StreamATL offers, StreamATL might also ask you to create a publicly visible StreamATL Profile, which may include your name and photo.
• Information we get from your use of StreamATL’s services. StreamATL may collect information about the services that you use and how to you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with StreamATL’s ads and content. This information includes:
• Device Information
We may collect device-specific information (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). StreamATL may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your StreamATL account.